SUMMER 2018 SEASON
D-LEAGUE RULES AND REGULATIONS
All players must be USA hockey registered. All referee's are USA Hockey official and follow the USA hockey rulebook.
LEAGUE ROSTERS HERE
- All games are 3 periods of 15 minute stop-clock.
- Each team shall have 5 minutes before the game for warm-ups.
- Upon a tie, the game will go into a 3 man shootout.
- Playoff Games will NOT HAVE A SHOOTOUT. 15 minute overtime - first goal wins.
- If there is not an outright shootout winner after 3 rounds, teams will resume shootout until a team wins. Teams must rotate through its roster before a player can shoot again.
- All teams will play league games against other division opponents.
- All teams make the playoffs.
- Uniforms are provided by the league for the players.
- Each team will be required to wear matching jerseys throughout the season.
- All players will need matching jersey AND have a listed number on the back.
- Players are asked to wear their game issued socks.
- The schedule will be found on the website www.hockeyatproskate.com
- All changes to the schedule will be updated on the website as soon as the changes arise.
- Game times are subject to change.
Penalties assessed to any given player may include one or all of the following:
- 2 minute minor
- 4 minute-double minor
- 5 minute major (upon the 5-minute major, the game misconduct to follow is up to the discretion of the ref).
- 10 minute misconduct
- Game Misconduct.
- 4 penalties (for a player) will result in a game misconduct and automatic game ejection.
ANY PLAYER RECEIVING A "GAME MISCONDUCT" IN THE D-LEAGUE - WILL SUSPENDED 3 GAMES. NO EXCEPTIONS.
Forfeits of Adult Hockey games will happen under the following situations
- A team is found using a player from an opposing team without permission of the league.
- A team is found to be using a suspended player.
- A team is found using players not on their current roster - no outside players.
- A team shows up with less than 5 skaters.
- No players can play for other teams. No exceptions.
Running Time and Privileges
- Running clock in the 3rd period for teams up by 6 goals
- A game is plagued by 16 or more total penalties will cause running time for the remainder of the game. The referee can also call the game (end the game) if he/she feels the game is out of control and deemed not safe.
2 points - Win
1 point - Overtime Loss
0 points - Loss
Standings listed - www.hockeyatproskate.com
Keep It Simple - HAVE FUN!